The Firenze 75 is a pure silver solid core conductor 75 ohm coaxial digital cable featuring the Gold Note proprietary geometry with a sealed Elastollan® air tube filled with a special mineral oil working as dielectric and enabling a virtually perfect impedance, stability and a strong dampening effect.
The Firenze Silver 75 is offered with rhodium treated plugs to achieve top audio quality performance.
The cable is available even as 110 ohm and XLR plugs. The Firenze 75 is even available in a standard version made with solid core copper conductor.
Typology: interconnect cable
Construction: solid core Gold Note separate insulated geometry
Conductors: pure copper multi strand conductor
Shield: copper shield
RCA: gold plated
XLR: silver plated
Admitted bending: good
Cable diameter: 8mm
Color: black with gold plated connectors
IMPORTANT NOTICES | Gold Note cables user instruction
All Gold Note cables are made with first class pure silver/copper solid core conductors. Though the cable flexibility is guaranteed by the proprietary geometry and the special assembling both we invite users to adopt the following suggestions:
• always bend the cable less as possible
• do not absolutely bend the cable at the end of the plug rubber heatshrink, where there is the description of the model
• do not grab or pull the cable except that by its solid plugs
• do not bend or force the cable position while is plugged
• do not clean the cable plugs with any aggressive liquid but exclusively with diluted clear alcohol
• do not try opening the plugs or disassembling the cable in any of its part
• never use the cable for purposes other than those for which it was made